Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 11:55:16

I was considering the situation whereby a particular compiler/configuration
fails all or most of the test because of some issue in the test computer's
build configurtation. Since the "release package" just points to the test
results, they can be updated at anytime after the release. So I don't see
that this test problem should hold up the release.

That's all I meant to say.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com