Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 08:21:05

Robert Ramey writes:
> Isn't this a link from the 1.32 release package.

I'm sorry, but the question doesn't make sense to me. What _is_ "a
link from the 1.32 release package"? For that matter, what's "1.32
release package"? We didn't release yet; we only have "final draft
tarballs", and the link I posted points to the reports for those.

> Can't the link just be left and point to the updated results?

Please be more specific: which link? left where?

> In fact, isn't possible that a newer version of a compiler (e.g. gcc
> 3.4.3?) comes out and we want to re-run show updated test results
> eventhough the 1.32 package is frozen.

OK, I understand this one :). Yes, it's surely possible, and we can
easily do that.

> I don't see this has having anything to do with release drafts.

Depends what "this" is. The results at
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/index.html
most definitely report the status of the draft tarballs.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com