Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-20 09:36:30

Rene Rivera wrote:

> There's a new cw-tools.jam in CVS that accounts for the changes
> Stephen has done. The changes should also address the next error I saw
> in the results...
>
> Error : Specified file
> '@/Users/stephencarson/Development/boost/results/bin/boost/libs/algorithm/minmax/test/minmax.test/cw-9_3-darwin/debug/minmax.CMD'
> not found
>
> ...seems CW on Darwin doesn't support command files.

Yes, I was seeing errors that it couldn't find CMD files as I posted
about earlier.

I am rerunning right now with --toolsets=cw so I should pick up your
updated jam file, (thanks!).

One question about the reports. I noticed that when I finally got CW to
generate a report my most recent darwin (gcc) results were removed from
the report. To have both sets of results up there at once do I have to
run them at the same time with "--toolsets=cw,darwin"?
If there is any way to be able to run them at separate times without
blowing away the results from the other toolset I would like to know. My
original plan remains the most convenient for me which is to alternate
each day between the two toolsets. (Though, for now, I will run CW in a
tight loop while we're still dealing with initial tool issues).

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com