Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 00:04:16

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Robert Ramey writes:
>> OK - I "handled" it. Basically I inhibited DLL build for
>> metro-werks code warrior. A blunt instrument and I think there is a
>> more generic way to do it but there it is. I've checked in the
>> updated Jamfiles for library build and test. I think this will
>> permit testing to proceed.
>
> Still broken (although differently):

[...]

I don't get this when I test this on my windows machine. I test it using:

bjam -n --dump-test -sTOOLS=iw-7_1-vc6-stlp-4_5_3 test >xbjam.log 2>&1

I've run this test with and without the environmental variable SPIRIT_ROOT
set.

I would think that would be sufficient - but I really can't say.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com