Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 13:29:32

Hi All,

I'm trying to understand the relationship between the results posted under
"Linux: Martin Wille" here:

http://tinyurl.com/3rnxo

and the results for iostreams which are displayed here:

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html

In particular, the platforms look exactly the same, but while the former shows
many tests failing, the latter shows all but three passing. Furthermore, the
former is dated yesterday but the results seem to reflect the state of CVS
several days ago.

Finally, the 'unresolved issues' for iostreams:

http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/issues.html

is inconsistent with both of the above.

I'm sure there are simple answers to these questions, but I have only recently
begun examining these tables in detail and don't know what to make of them.

Jonathan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com