Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 18:20:19

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Jonathan Turkanis writes:

>> Finally, the 'unresolved issues' for iostreams:
>>
>> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/issues.h
>> tml
>>
>> is inconsistent with both of the above.
>
> Can you please elaborate? They seem perfectly consistent to me.

Yes. For example, the metacomm results for Martin Wille show code_converter_test
failing on every platform and the "old fashioned" report shows it failing only
on gcc-2.95 without STLPort. But "unresolved issues" shows it failing on exactly
two of the seven platforms.

Another apparent problem with 'unresolved issues' is that none of the
Codewarrior 9.3 or 9.4 failures are showing up.

Jonathan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com