Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-13 13:24:14

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:47:07 -0600, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote

> That's because the page only lists failures for "required" toolsets -
> - the ones that we (Boost developers) commit to keep in accordance with
> "no regression" rule. The toolsets are enumerated in
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/status/explicit-
> failures-markup.xml and are highlighted as bold on the library and
> summary report pages.

That's interesting -- was there a discussion I missed about the 'required set'
of compilers / standard libraries? Somehow I was under the impression that
each library author was still pretty much deciding what to do with these. If
I'm reading the table correctly this mean that we've agreed that VC6 is going
to be dropped?

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com