Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-18 07:29:56

Carl Daniel writes:
> I notice that my regression results are missing any data for ublas and
> python. Looking into ublas, I see in bjam.log many lines like:
>
> ...skipped
> <@boost!libs!numeric!ublas\placement_new.test\vc-8_0\debug\threading-multi>placement_new.run
> for lack of
> <@boost!libs!numeric!ublas\placement_new.test\vc-8_0\debug\threading-multi>placement_new.exe...

[...]

> Is something missing? Does ublas depend on having something else
> installed?

AFAIK, no, and, generally, if the tests haven't been skipped
altogether as it's the case with Boost.Python when it's not configured
-- and the directory structure and the presence of .run files
indicate that they haven't been -- they should be present in the
reports in one or another way.

Could upload your most recent bjam log ("./results/bjam.log") to
ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/?

> I see that Python was skipped because I didn't have the right
> environment variables set up - so that should be fixed now.

Still there. Probably the variables didn't get picked up.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com