Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-18 12:50:45

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Carl Daniel writes:
>> I notice that my regression results are missing any data for ublas
>> and
>> python. Looking into ublas, I see in bjam.log many lines like:
>>
>> ...skipped
>> <@boost!libs!numeric!ublas\placement_new.test\vc-8_0\debug\threading-multi>placement_new.run
>> for lack of
>> <@boost!libs!numeric!ublas\placement_new.test\vc-8_0\debug\threading-multi>placement_new.exe...
>
> [...]
>

>> Is something missing? Does ublas depend on having something else
>> installed?
>
> AFAIK, no, and, generally, if the tests haven't been skipped
> altogether as it's the case with Boost.Python when it's not configured
> -- and the directory structure and the presence of .run files
> indicate that they haven't been -- they should be present in the
> reports in one or another way.
>
> Could upload your most recent bjam log ("./results/bjam.log") to
> ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/?
>

>> I see that Python was skipped because I didn't have the right
>> environment variables set up - so that should be fixed now.
>
> Still there. Probably the variables didn't get picked up.

No, I set the variables, but I haven't had a single regression test run
complete successfully since. With Python enabled, I'm getting VC8-related
issues (can't find entry point _report_gsfailure in msvcp80d.dll) that
prevent the tests from ever finishing (it's one of those cases that
build_monitor can't handle). With Python disabled, I've been unable to get
a finished test log uploaded.

Most recently, the bootstrap build of process_jam_log.exe is failing, so
regression.py bails out before any tests are run at all.

I'll try another run today.

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com