Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-03 09:40:21

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:30:56 +0100, Daniel James wrote
> Does anyone know why the hash tests aren't in the test summary? When
> I try running the tests locally they appear (under 'functional', I
> haven't added 'sublibs' because the functional tests aren't in a sub-
> directory).

I suspect it is just the delay associated with changes getting into the
regression builds. Most of regression engines haven't run since your
check-in. AFAIK they all use a tarball which is snapped periodically -- so
even the Rudbek and Laru results, which run the most frequently, may not
actually have the changes. I took a quick look at your changes to
status/functional -- they seem fine.

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com