Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-08 08:53:36

On Apr 7, 2005 9:05 PM, Stephen Carson <StephenC_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I noticed that my tests were taking way longer than usual and realized
> that test_mutex was in some kind of infinite loop. The process was still
> there using up CPU, but it had been at it for 9 hours. I assume the test
> isn't supposed to take that long. Here's all I"ve got from bjam.log...

I'm seeing similar behavior on Solaris + SunPRO and had to kill one or
two thread test programs manually to get testing to complete. In my
case, test_read_write_mutex appears to hang at/after "test without
promotion, cannot timeout, sleep=1 seconds: w1=10 w2=20 r1=20 r2=20".
I also killed test_condition_lib as it seemed to be hanging, but I
might not have been patient enough.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com