Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-08 23:54:59

At Friday 2005-04-08 15:14, you wrote:
>Doug Gregor writes:
> > The unresolved issues page here:
> >
> > http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/cvs-head/
> > developer/issues.html
> >
> > hasn't been updated in a month or so. It would be really great to have
> > this updated again as we work on the 1.33.0 release.
>
>We can bring it back to life, but personally I found "Release View"
>format to be significantly more convenient and indicative for tracking
>release progress.
>
>We were also thinking of adding what we called "Regressions View"
>which basically would be a "Release View" with all-green rows/columns
>filtered out. When the "Regressions View" is empty, we are ready to
>release.

unless, of course, something happens like happened with
range/config.hpp when the view wouldn't have shown anything!!!

DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THE REGRESSION TESTING IS BROKEN?????????

I have NO idea what you guys are smoking, but you canNOT be serious about
yet another release with nobody addressing the test / reporting situation.