Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-17 09:54:02

> I have deleted a couple of test results which looked outdated for various
> reasons. So, the symptoms should go away for now. However, the cause stays
> unknown (and I currently don't have enough time to investigate this
> thoroughly).

The problem is still there, actually two problems:

unicode_iterator_test is failing at runtime with gcc-2.95.3, but passes when
run locally on my machine (I'm fairly sure that the error shown may have
been a real issue at some point, but shouldn't be now IMO).

unicode_iterator_test is shown not building with several compilers, due to a
Boost.Test change that was fixed a couple of months back (this was the
original cause of my last message). These failures do not show up on the
old style test results, only the new style ones. I suspect there must be
some old/stale xml results sitting on Martins hard drive that are confusing
the postprocessing (at Martins end that is). Martin can you try deleting
the whole regex build-tree and see if that clears things? If you've already
done this recently, then obviously the cause must be elsewhere: are the xml
results placed anywhere else by the python driver script?

Thanks!

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com