Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 10:48:44

A bunch of the Graph library tests are failing on Intel 8.1 for Linux
with odd segmentation faults, e.g.,

   icpc: error: Fatal error in /opt/intel_cc_81/bin/mcpcom, terminated
by segmentation violation
   compilation aborted for
../libs/graph/test/betweenness_centrality_test.cpp (code 1)

Oddly enough, I can't reproduce these problems on our own installation
of Intel 8.1 for Linux, which compiles and runs all of the Graph
library tests without any problems. The version of the compiler we have
is:

-bash-2.05b$ icc -V
Intel(R) C Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 8.1 Build
20041118Z Package ID: l_cc_pc_8.1.026
Copyright (C) 1985-2004 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY

I'm using the intel-linux toolset without any changes.

Do we have any idea what is going on? Martin, are you using the same
version of the compiler that we are using?

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com