Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 12:36:50

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> -bash-2.05b$ icc -V
> Intel(R) C Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 8.1 Build
> 20041118Z Package ID: l_cc_pc_8.1.026

> Do we have any idea what is going on? Martin, are you using the same
> version of the compiler that we are using?

I'm still using:

Intel(R) C++ Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 8.1 Build
20040921Z Package ID: l_cc_pc_8.1.022

I had promised Hartmut to update to the latest version two weeks ago.
However, I haven't been able to keep my promise :(
(Maintaining the intel installation on Gentoo involves some hassle,
it's not just running the installation script)

I think it would be best if someone running a Linux distribution
officially supported by Intel would run the tests on a regular basis.

I'll try to upgrade to the latest 8.1 this week.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com