Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 17:46:43

At Sunday 2005-05-01 10:59, you wrote:
>On Sun, 01 May 2005 10:45:52 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote
> > At Sunday 2005-05-01 09:14, you wrote:
> > >Can we clean up the completely out of date results on the regression
> board?
> > >Of course the best way to fix this would be for the regression testers
> to post
> > >new results, but barring that, it would be nice to reduce the clutter
> on the
> > >regression pages:
> >
> > I've suggested that we "grey out" (or "pastel out" if you prefer)
> > the colors as the results age so that we don't have to look so
> > closely for ancient ones.
>
>My preference is to just eliminate them since the page is big enough as it is
>-- even on a big monitor...

I was referring to those that are still in the page, you can drop them
after 2 weeks or whatever, but it would be nice to have some visual
representation of how old each individual element it.
sometimes, even though I run tests 4 times a day, some results can be many
days old (nothing is changing??). So what interests me most is when was
the last time we actually RAN the results we're looking at (when was it
compiled/linked would also be of interest).

[deleted, response in another message what was deleted]