Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 12:59:36

On Sun, 01 May 2005 10:45:52 -0700, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote
> At Sunday 2005-05-01 09:14, you wrote:
> >Can we clean up the completely out of date results on the regression board?
> >Of course the best way to fix this would be for the regression testers to post
> >new results, but barring that, it would be nice to reduce the clutter on the
> >regression pages:
>
> I've suggested that we "grey out" (or "pastel out" if you prefer)
> the colors as the results age so that we don't have to look so
> closely for ancient ones.

My preference is to just eliminate them since the page is big enough as it is
-- even on a big monitor...

> I've also noticed, much to my dismay, that the timestamps given in,
> e.g. http://tinyurl.com/dgxwj have little, if anything, to do with
> the actual time that the link, or test was run. Near as I can tell
> they have something (I don't know what) to do with when
> process_jam_logfiles (or whatever it's called) runs.

Following the link I see the following timestamps:

Report Time: Sun, 01 May 2005 16:15:18 +0000
Linker output [2005-04-30 22:23:11 UTC]:
Run output [2005-05-01 15:26:12 UTC]:

Isn't it possible that the link step didn't rerun from a previous build and so
only the run step was updated? Otherwise I would agree that you would expect
the link and run steps to be closer together.

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com