Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stephen W. Carson (StephenC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 10:33:27

Doug Gregor wrote:

> On May 2, 2005, at 9:52 AM, Stephen W. Carson wrote:
>
>> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>>
>>> That particular test passes with Darwin's GCC 3.3 on OSL's machines...
>>>
>>> Stephen, are you using a derivative of the "darwin" toolset for
>>> gcc-3_3-darwin or the "gcc" toolset? The odd error message seems to
>>> indicate that it might be a toolset issue.
>>

>> As of this morning at least, Wave is passing for me on darwin and not
>> for OSL!
>

> Interesting! Well, I've found at least some of the differences in our
> systems. We're running Apple GCC 3.3 build 1671 (the Dirxion
> description mentions build 1495) on MacOS X 10.3.8 (the Dirxion
> description says 10.3.7).

    Oops! I haven't updated my comment.html in a while (I have now). I
am actually on MacOS X 10.3.9.

    I really am on Apple gcc 3.3 build 1495 though (I just
double-checked). Should I update this? (And if so, where do I go to get
the update?)

--
Stephen W. Carson, Software Engineer
DirXion Software in St. Louis, MO