Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 11:51:19

On May 2, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Stephen W. Carson wrote:
> Oops! I haven't updated my comment.html in a while (I have now). I
> am actually on MacOS X 10.3.9.

Hmmm, interesting. We're still at 10.3.8.

> I really am on Apple gcc 3.3 build 1495 though (I just
> double-checked). Should I update this? (And if so, where do I go to
> get the update?)

There are some annoying bugs in 1495 that are fixed in 1671, including
one related to crashes with really big shared libraries. You can get
the update from Apple's developer site; I think it's the Xcode 1.5
update.

It'd be interesting to see if the Wave tests start failing for you with
1671 or whether it's something that was fixed in 10.3.9.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com