Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 09:12:27

Markus Schöpflin wrote:

> The biggest problem currently is the wave library which seems
> to hang cxx on that platform. I had a successful regression
> run for it last Friday, but when I check out with that
> timestamp, the compiler hangs anyway. So maybe I'm just not
> patient enough...

Which file hangs during compilation?

I know, that Wave heavily uses Spirit, which pushes the compiler really hard
(sorry for that - poor compiler :-P). We have a similar problem with the
older Intel V7.1 on Windows... But currently there is nothing I can do about
this, perhaps Spirit2 will improve the picture.

Regards Hartmut

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com