Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-08 14:58:26

Martin Wille <mw8329 <at> yahoo.com.au> writes:

> JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> > One of the tests for Boost.MultiIndex is failing
> > with the mentioned exit status, as shown in
> > http://tinyurl.com/cplxm. Dopes anyone know
> > what this exit code means?
>
> That's signal 4, Illegal Instruction.
>
> HTH,

How weird... Are you running your tests in incremental
mode? If so, would you mind deleting intermediate
object files for this test before the next cycle?
If the problem still shows I'll try to dig deeper
into the code, but the possibility that the error
lies actually in the code strikes me as extremely
unlikely, because:

* All other tests work OK for RSI-Sol.
* This test works for every other platform.
* It used to work OK as of last week.
* No significant change (that I'm aware of)
has recently been done on the direct or
indirect codebase affecting this test.

Thank you for your help,

Joaquín M López Muñoz