Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-20 10:27:43

"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Looking at the Jamfiles, it looks like the enable_if tests are run.
>> But they don't seem to be reported.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>>
>> I need to know what compilers support enable_if.
>
> You can get this information by searching the headers in
> <boost/config/compilers> for BOOST_NO_SFINAE.

Yes, or just look at the config_info test results, which are always linked
to in the regression reports.

But that is a bit indirect. Seems like the test results should be reported
directly. The numerics libraries, for example, do report tests in
sub-directories, so the test reporting mechanism is capable of doing so. For
some reason utility/enable_if isn't being reported.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com