Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 10:13:07

On 5/24/05, Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I guess you can say the latter, but then of course it shouldn't fail
> at all. I just fixed a scheduling issue on our side, let's see if it
> helps.

Is the .tar.bz2 file created in the FTP dir in-place (e.g. tar cfj
ftp-root/boost-CVS-HEAD.tar.bz2 sourcedir) or is it built first, and
then moved over?

In either case, it might make sense to first move it into the FTP
directory using a temporary name, then rename it only after the file
is complete. This would be closer to an atomic operation.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com