Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 08:22:48

GCC has this wonderful regression tester that sends e-mail to everyone
involved when something in the compiler breaks. Even if we can't do
exactly the same, I think we should spam the Boost developer's list
each day with the day's regressions (at, say, noon EST). It may be a
little annoying, but it will be a constant reminder when something is
broken. Maybe, perhaps, I hope that it will make these release cycles
less painful.

I'm willing to do the legwork to make this happen, but I'm not quiet
sure where we start or what precisely MetaComm is running to get the
results pages.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com