Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-09 18:12:31

Beman Dawes wrote:
> "Jonathan Turkanis" wrote in message

>> This means one of three things:
>>
>> 1. The logic in my Jamfiles which is supposed to prevent the tests
>> from running
>> on windows unless ZLIB_SOURCE and BZIP2_SOURCE are set is not
>> working on your
>> system.
>>
>> 2. You've set the environment variables ZLIB_SOURCE and
>> BZIP2_SOURCE, but they
>> don't point to zlib and libbz2 installations.
>>
>> 3. The three failures are old but are being reported as new.
>>
>> Would you please check 2 & 3?
>
> I don't have either of those to environmental variables set. I've just
> deleted the iostreams target directory, so the tests which will start
> in a few minutes will be clean.

Thanks.

> Would you prefer I download the zlib and bzip2 sources? I presume the
> docs will give me the details. I'll do it whichever way helps your
> testing the most.

Thanks for offering, but there are currently enough Windows testers who have
configured zlib and bzip2 that it's not necessary for you to do it. In fact,
It's probably best to have the regression reports reflect the fact that these
components don't work out of the box on windows.

I'll be watching the reports to see if things are fixed now. Thanks again.

> --Beman

Jonathan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com