Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: D. Kevin McGrath (dmcgrath_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 15:14:25

In the case of the tests that I ran on gcc 3.4.3 under linux, that's
as far as the tests got. And since they weren't tested, they didn't
fail, right?

I haven't looked too closely at why it is happening yet, but here's
the last line from the results/bjam.log file:

"/usr/bin/objcopy" --set-section-flags .debug_str=contents,debug "/
Boost_Regression/results/bin/
boost/libs/numeric/conversion/test/converter_test.test/gcc-3_4_3-
linux/debug/converter_test.o"

Kevin McGrath