Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 16:48:50

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams writes:
>> Can anyone explain to me why in
>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/python.html
>> the vc-6_5-stlport tests that fail show up as failures, but the msvc
>> tests that fail show up as white rectangles?
>
> The exact answer requires investigation, but it's quite likely to be related to
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.build/6582.

Okay; I hadn't read Misha's log in that thread carefully before, but
there's something screwy going on in the BBv1 code. There should be
no const_argument.pyd targets there at all; the only pyds should be
const_argument_ext.pyd. So I'm trying to track that down now and
hopefully will be able to check in a fix sometime soon.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com