Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: D. Kevin McGrath (dmcgrath_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-28 22:42:09

You can ignore the dmcgrath2 tests. They hung partway through, which
is why they appear so incomplete. I have yet to determine the cause
of the hang, and so haven't submitted updated results. Until I
discover the problem, no new results will be submitted. Anyone care
to tell me how to remove those results from the list? They are
really just taking up space at the moment.

Kevin

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com