Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 08:05:42

We're going to have to branch for release some time soon, to isolate
the upcoming release from accidental changes and such. Can we smoothly
move all of the regression testers over to the branch? What would be
involved?

I'm imagining that I can change the default value of "--tar" from
CVS-HEAD to RC_1_33_0 in regression.py, and after a full cycle of the
regression tests everyone using regression.py (is that everyone?) will
have switched and we'll be testing what we want to test. However, I
expect that there's something that will need to be done on MetaComm's
side so that we can see these results.

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com