Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-08 12:18:38

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> everyone using regression.py (is that everyone?)

no

                                     will
> have switched and we'll be testing what we want to test. However, I
> expect that there's something that will need to be done on MetaComm's
> side so that we can see these results.

The output of regression.py contains a tag. You can set that tag with
the --tag option to regression.py. The default tag is CVS-HEAD. The tag
is used by MetaComm to identify the branch a result set belongs to.

I don't think modifying the defaults for regression.py is a good idea.

Just tell the testers which tag and which tarball or branch they should
use. Testers who switch to the branch will also set the tag accordingly.
I wouldn't expect much confusion.

My understanding is that MetaComm will need to provide the branch
tarballs and to setup the branch webpages.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com