Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 19:28:05

David Abrahams wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>What so you mean by "move those reports somewhere else"? Is that for
>>example move the files into the SF webspace, for example?

Wow it's only now that I see the magnitude of the grammar mistakes :-(

> That's the idea.

The bad aspect of that idea is that those reports take up a *large*
amount of space. If we want to do that it would be best to figure out
how to compress the files. I'd have to experiment to find out if the
Apache installations SF has support pre-compressed data. This is
something I believe Meta-Comm does with the current reports.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com