Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-14 19:34:04

Carl Daniel wrote:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>
>>Victor A. Wagner Jr. writes:
>>
>>>my system will be going offline until around 2005 August 1 in less
>>>than 24 hours as I've reported previously (we're moving)
>>
>>Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>Is somebody else able/willing to pick up regular VC 7.1/8.0 regression
>>testing?
>
> I now have access to weekly builds of VC8 (currently testing the 7/11/2005
> build!). At the moment, it's not feasible to do boost regression testing on
> those builds (it's a machine at MSFT), but I could look into getting it set
> up.
>
> I now (once again) have the infrastructure in place locally to do boost
> regression testing on VC8 beta 2, and/or VC8 June CTP. Unless someone else
> volunteers, I can try to get my regression testing up and running again on
> either or both of these builds.

Is that a "willing to run vc8 tests but not vc71" ?

For those volunteering it would be good to mention what resources you
have available; CPU, memory, disk space, and machine time. As it takes a
considerable amount of resources for testing, especially disk space. And
having the faster machine and large ram will speed up the testing.

I'm not trying to discourage people from volunteering though :-) Just
want to make sure we keep up a reasonable testing pace.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com