Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-15 14:17:39

Goncalo N M de Carvalho writes:
> The tests are running as I write this but it was a bit
> painful to set them up.

We'd like to make the process as smooth as possible, so any specifics
of what the problems were or what you think could be done better are
very much appreciated.

> Regression.py did not build process_jam_log or bjam.

What was the error?

> Building this from CVS was also not trivial with the sln file
> pointing to directories that were non-existent.

You shouldn't be required to do that in the first place. We'd like to
know what exactly went wrong with building them through
'regression.py'.

> Also it has problem is handling directories with
> spaces on them "C:\Documents and Settings".

Hmm, what is "it" here?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering