Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-16 09:59:51

Andreas Huber wrote:
> <http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/cpau.htm> to run the testing
> under the special user. Now the problem is that I keep getting an error
> message that cmd.exe cannot be started

Is it possible that you have ACL on cmd.exe that prohibits calling it
from scheduler job? I remember having similar problems when I tried to
"tidy up" security on my computer some time ago, and the problem was
access control list on cmd.exe; effectively I could not run many
scheduler jobs. AFAIR actual problem was that only "INTERAVCTIVE" users
could execute cmd.exe, but that was easily fixed.

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com