Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-17 19:04:15

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:33:03 -0500, Stephen Carson wrote

> I'm not getting ideal output from gdb for some reason (no line
> numbers), but here is what I get on the crash:
> Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access
> memory.
> 0x00034f60 in std::basic_streambuf<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>
> >::sgetc()

Thanks -- the trace is very helpful. It's failing on a dereference of the
input iterator. I've checked in a change which reverses the order of some
dereferences and end of stream checks -- that 'might' make the behavior better
- exception instead of crash. I also changed the test program to wrap
everything in an exception block so if things will trap more cleanly.

This won't fix it, but maybe it will get us closer to actual bug...

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com