Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 07:32:43

Few things:

1. sorry about weekend long delay in tests. We had power outage in the
office, I restarted tests today.

2. I'm trying to add mingw 3.4.4 to toolsets tested. I hope that recent
fixes in regression.py will allow it to run

3. I see that currently there is no need to run any extra tests for
MSVC7.1 . Good, but if it becomes necessary, let me know

4. I'm willing to add MSVC7 with SP1 applied to my regression tests, IF
there is any interest in results and assuming that vc-7 results that we
have now do not cover SP1 . I think I might be able to do this without
changing backend used by Como

Regards

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com