Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Voronkov Konstantin (beowinkle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 01:56:32

Hello, All!

I have a question if Boost Test library can be integrated with any IDE
  (e.g. with Eclipse), if Boost Test provide some ways to have team work,
e.g. sending mails on errors? Is there any tools to print coloured or
GUI reports with Boost, like XP green-red bar reports? And if there any
other way to integrate Boost Test with production progress? Maybe there
is some external Frameworks which collects and wraps Boost Test library
results.

Maybe I should look some documents about whole Boost Library?
Can you provide some information, links to documentation, please?

Best Regards,
Voronkov Konstantin

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com