Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 14:35:56

Thats's more or less correct. Due the to way borland handles const in
templates, I had to tweak something for borland that has these test failures
as a side effect. For borland that leaves only the following:

a) test_no_rtti - inexplicable to me. I've come to believe for a couple of
reasons that my no_rtti facility isn't really quite ready for prime time. I
suspect this has never been an issue as I doubt if anyone uses it.

b) On my machine test_variant fails for borland - but it doesn't show in the
test matrix. I suspect there are couple of different versions of borland
"5.64"

c) On one or both versions of borland - I had failures when attempting to
test in release mode due to failures in the Boost Test. I would have hoped
that this might be corrected

Anyway, I'm amazed that I got (almost) everything to work with borland -
much better than msvc 6.5 after all.

I'll mark the 3 tests above as expected failures per your suggestion.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com