Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 15:03:19

Robert Ramey wrote:

> c) On one or both versions of borland - I had failures when
> attempting to test in release mode due to failures in the Boost Test.
> I would have hoped that this might be corrected

Can you disable 'inline function expansion' in your release mode tests?

If so, let me know if that clears up any problems. BCB has some nasty
code-gen bugs in this area (destructors not being called, or called
multiple times, or calling dtor for incomplete/non-existant objects)
It is simply not safe to use this optimization on non-trivial projects
with that compiler (and I similarly avoid the dynamic RTL whenever
possible)

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com