Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-21 14:11:17

Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
[snip]
>> Felipe, how far are you in setting up automatic testing at your end?
>> If it takes longer than a week I'll have to set up remote access on
>> my computer so that I can manually correct things even when I'm away.
>
> I think I wont have time to setup automatic testing til saturday!
> But If I got any time today, I'll do it.

Saturday is perfect and please take your time. I expect things to be in
order again in under an hour. I was asking because I will likely be away
for a few days starting 28th and it would be a pity if a similar problem
stalled the testing again, especially now that we're so close to a
release.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber