Boost Testing :
From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-22 01:05:44
I need some help with regression.py - assume I know nothing about Python and
have neither the time nor the inclination to learn it right now :)
Two machine configuration:
- Machine A connected to the Internet
- Machine B not connected to the Internet, but reachable from Machine A
via a VPN tunnel
- Regression testing to be done on Machine B
Here's what I need to do:
- On Machine A, download the latest regression.py and Boost tarball but
don't unpack it
- Push those files through the VPN tunnel to Machine B
- On Machine B, do a complete regression run, but don't download the
tarball at the start, and don't upload results at the end.
- Push the results through the VPN tunnel to Machine A
- On Machine B, clean up everything that was uploaded or created.
- On Machine A, upload the results
What options(s), command(s), etc, do I need to pass to regression.py to do
each of the steps above, or how do I accomplish them most easily without
Assume that before each run there's nothing on Machine B except for Python.