Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-26 08:36:50

Toon Knapen wrote:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>
>>Toon Knapen writes:
>>

>>>Well we have cronjobs to launch them but they constantly fail. The
>>>cronjobs on IBM and HP constantly fail due to connection timeout's.
>>>
>>>On IBM I already tried about 10 times to launch the script manually
>>>but constantly I get connection timeout's.
>>

>>Please let us know if the latest changes in 'regression.py' fix this
>>for you.
>

> No ;-(

we finally found a solution. Our script that calls regression.py
explicitly adds the IP addresses of fx.meta-comm.com and
www.meta-comm.com to the kernel routing tables and than it works. Why
this is necessary: we have no idea; we run on 9 different operating
systems and it's hard to know them all in detail.

So from now on you can expect an updated status on IBM and HP at least
every weekend.

toon

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com