Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-20 11:01:58

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Toon Knapen writes:
>
>>Well we have cronjobs to launch them but they constantly fail. The
>>cronjobs on IBM and HP constantly fail due to connection timeout's.
>>
>>On IBM I already tried about 10 times to launch the script manually
>>but constantly I get connection timeout's.
>

> Please let us know if the latest changes in 'regression.py' fix this
> for you.

No ;-(

(as I mentioned in my private mail to you today) we will investigate
this further. But if we can't cure this problem we will down- and upload
from a linux machine and distribute the tarball from the linux machine
to our IBM and HP and collect the results again on the linux machine to
upload them.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com