Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Voronkov Konstantin (beowinkle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 09:29:12

Gennadiy, thanks for your reply.
 From the specified error message that some file can not
  be found I can not get information what exact file can
not be found, and I do not understand what to do with it.
The same test, but performed with minimal Boost.Test
feature runs and provide output.

I tried to specify complete path in Jamfile to test
  source file, but this did not helped me.

And I do not understand the line:
..\..\bin\boost\myTest\test\autoRegTestsSample.test\vc7\debug\threading-multi\autoRegTestsSample.run

what does *.run extention means? Where
  can I find documentation about it?

Best Regards,
Konstantin