Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Voronkov Konstantin (beowinkle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 09:38:58

Hello again,

I found the source of mine problem is line in Jame file:
<include>S:/QA/Technical/UnitTesting/Frameworks/Evaluation/RegressionTests/boost_1_32_0

if I specify additional include folder property then Boost.Build
  can not find the *.run file. What did I done wrong and why
I can not specify include?

****Here is Jamfile which causes such problem

subproject myTest/test ;
import testing ;
DEPENDS all : myTest ;
{
     local SEARCH_SOURCE = $(BOOST_ROOT) $(SEARCH_SOURCE) ;
     test-suite "myTest"
        : [ run testPassSample.cpp

# THIS IS THE VERY LINE WHICH BREAKS BOOST.BUILD
  :
<include>S:/QA/Technical/UnitTesting/Frameworks/Evaluation/RegressionTests/boost_1_32_0
] ;
}

Regards,
Konstantin