Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 17:14:06

We've now branched for the 1.33.0 release, but we need to shift testing
over to the branch for a week or so while we squash the remaining
regressions. However, while we do this we should keep testing the trunk
so that it can't slip very far from 1.33.0's results.

To do this, I'm asking specific regression testers to test the
RC_1_33_0 branch. The testers I'd like to move over to RC_1_33_0 are:

   - Dirxion
   - OSL
   - Martin Wille
   - OSL3
   - CalebEpstein
   - Bronek
   - huber
   - metacomm
   - goncalo-vc8
   - sslapeta

That should give us enough coverage for 1.33.0, while leaving enough
testers going to be sure that the trunk does not regress too far in the
meantime.

Aleksey and Misha: Can MetaComm start building results for both
RC_1_33_0 and CVS-HEAD?

Thanks everyone, we're almost there!

        Doug

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com