Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-28 22:22:27

I managed to make it work, now it just stopped!
It was because it was giving access denied to delete a directory
so I've restarted the computer and then I'm able to compile without
the schedule, but now the schedule doesnt work anymore...
So, Im trying to fix it, if anybody which have done this before and
happens to know what may be and could point me to a solution or at
least to the problem I would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com