Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-11 10:40:41

Carl Daniel wrote:

>>> That I don't know, but if for some reason the tests were skipped,
>>> the bjam log in the "results" directory should tell us why.
>>
>> Unfortunately, that bjam.log is now at the bottom of the bit bucket.
>> If the next run is still missing those results, I'll do some
>> archaeology in the log file to try to figure out why.
>
> A new set just got updated and I have the complete bjam.log, so if
> tests are mysteriously missing again, there's hope of figuring out
> why.

OK, Wave results are missing from my latest run once again. Looking in
results/bjam.log, there's not a single mention of wave (i.e. the characters
w a v e never appear in the file in that order at all).

Any ideas? It looks like wave is just being ignored by bjam or something.
The wave source files are definitely present. Is there some other place I
should look?

-cd

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com