Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 11:06:06

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bronek Kozicki writes:
>> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>>> The three iostreams compression tests are failing for MinGW, but
>>> when I follow the "fail" links, after a few hops, I get "page not
>>> found!" Example: http://tinyurl.com/b56g4.
>>>
>>> What's going on?
>
> Looks like for some reason process_jam_log can't correctly extract the
> failures' dependency info from the bjam log.

Sorry for confusion. I checked the error. The reason is very simple -
when switching back from RC 1.33 testing to CVS testing I moved
compression libraries to subdirectory where I stored last results of RC
trunk. This corrupted results in CVS trunk (as libraries were no longer
where they should have been). Even worse, I cannot simply move them to
old location, as directory with last RC 1.33 results is now mysteriously
gone. Jonathan, would you pls. remind me where I can get these libraries
from?

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com