Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 03:52:23

Stefan Slapeta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on cvs-head (also in boost 1.33) we have problems with some tests on
> Intel 9.0 because the size of the generated debug info exceeds the limit
> of 64k:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/c6wh7
> http://tinyurl.com/bpd2n
>
> Although these are currently marked as expected, I don't think this is
> the correct "result" for these tests because the problems are only
> related to this very special source code constellation of the affected
> test cases which doesn't mean that the functionality is not available in
> general.
>
> My question to bjam experts: is there any elegant way how we could
> suppress debug info output for some special test cases (for special
> compiler configurations)? The outcome should be omitting the /Z7 option
> on the command line.

While we're on that ... is there any elegant way how we could suppress
linking/running some special test cases. I am still having the linker
problems with icc 9. These cause the need for several *manual*
interventions on *every* regression run. Affected are all *_lib tests of
Boost.Thread and all Boost.Wave tests.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com